Oak View Mall is an Omaha staple and one of the most popular destinations for retail, dining and family-friendly fun in the metro area. Oak View Mall has over 50 stores, plus Omaha’s only Dillard’s, Build-A-Bear Workshop and The Rush Market. We provide everything from apparel and jewelry to home furnishings in our conveniently located Mall. Enjoy a sit down meal at Longhorn Steakhouse or dine at one of our tasty food court retailers. Treat yourself with a new hairstyle at Garbo’s or visit one of the several spas, brow bars and nail salons on site. Bring the whole family. Oak View Mall features a free indoor play zone and stroller rental for the little ones in your life. Guest services also offers complimentary wheelchairs, and free WiFi. Oak View Mall is handicapped accessible and has plenty of parking on site.
Oak View Mall is dedicated to ensuring our property continues to be a place that is safe and welcoming for all. This includes heightened health and safety measures such as enhanced training, increased frequency of cleaning, with a concentration on high-traffic areas and all touchpoints, such as door handles and doorplates. Safety measure signage including social distancing, required face coverings and sanitization stations have been installed throughout the center. Best practice handwashing posters have been displayed in all customer bathrooms.
We advise our guests to take the proper precautionary steps when visiting the property as required by government authorities, including:
- Wearing facial coverings
- Frequent hand washing
- Practicing social distancing measures of maintaining six-feet distance from others
- Avoiding gathering in large groups
- Get tested when sick
We sincerely appreciate your continued support and patronage as we weather these challenging times together.
Mall Walker Program
Get your steps in at Oak View Mall. Rain or shine we open our doors at 10am Monday – Saturday, and 11am Sundays for walkers to enjoy the wide-open spaces before our stores open. Walking along the parameter of the upper or lower levels four times around is 1 mile.
Code of Conduct
This center is committed to providing an enjoyable shopping experience for our guests.
While visiting this mall, the following general activities will not be accepted:
- Violations of the law
- Any activity that threatens the safety of our guests, tenants and/or employees
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property
- Any activity that disrupts our pleasant, family-oriented shopping environment
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is shopping, dining, visiting theaters or offices for business purposes
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of the property and its tenants
Examples of specific activities that are prohibited include but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity, vulgar or threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices in the shopping center
- No firearms or illegal weapons
The center is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.